Only metres from both East Perth and Claisebrook Train Stations, on a bus route, walking distance to the Perth SBD and with a height limit that would provide appealing views over parkland and the CBD, this development site provides a strong opportunity for a range of options.
Also, with substantial improvements, the value of the building to an owner occupier cannot be ignored. There is existing income available on a short lease.
Zoned ?Commercial', the site lends itself not only to a mixed use, or high-density residential project, but also to a wide range of uses. The City of Vincent's Local Planning Scheme 2, provides for all uses to either be permitted or permitable subject to local government applying discretion to the application.
Currently the property has a short-term lease, providing a little holding income and making the G.S.T. a going concern.
• 1,410sqm* of Land
• 750sqm* of showroom/office/warehouse
• 24.68 m frontage to Lord Street
• Short term holding income
• Daily passing traffic count of 21,000 + cars
• Metres from parkland & and Members Equity Stadium
• Easy access to the CBD and the greater Perth Metropolitan area via the Graham Farmer
• Walking distance to both the Beaufort Street and Northbridge entertainment precincts
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact:
M: 0421 622 777
Ray White Commercial (WA)