Ray White Commercial WA and Lease Equity as joint exclusive agents are pleased to offer for sale a significant strategic land holding in Perth's rapidly developing inner City precinct.
The property is a prominent development site of 2,277sqm* situated at the intersection of Beaufort Street and Aberdeen Street directly opposite the Centre TAFE and WA Museum Boola Bardip.
· Site area: 2,277sqm* (Three contiguous lots).
· Dual street frontage (Beaufort Street and Aberdeen Street).
· Superbly located between the City, Northbridge and Mt Lawley.
· Zoned "City Centre" - Stirling (Precinct 3) , with a Plot ratio of 4:1 with a maximum of 6:1 (STCA)^.
· DA approved for a 21 level mixed used development (184 multiple dwellings plus ground level commercial/retail totaling 10,953sqm*).
· Prominent exposure to over 12,000 vehicles passing per day (Mon - Fri).
· Blue CAT services directly out the front.
· Opportunity for immediate development or to modify existing DA for a different scheme for an alternate use.
Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 19 August 2021 at 5pm (AWST).
For Information or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
Ray White Commercial (WA)
M:0478 611 168
M: 0420 880 880
^ Subject to Council Approval