Prime 8,803sqm Land Holding with Permit Approval
The Precinct, 346-350 Macaulay Road, Kensington, VIC 3031
Colliers and JLL are pleased to present “The Precinct”, 346-350 Macaulay Road, Kensington, a precinct defining opportunity in one of Melbourne’s most sought-after city fringe locations with a quintessential development approval, for sale via Expressions of Interest (EOI) closing Friday 18 June at 2pm.
This exceptional dual fronted corner landholding positioned within the heart of Kensington just 2.5 kilometres from the CBD is approved for a multi-storey mixed-use development incorporating 424 apartments plus commercial tenancies.
Sites of this scale are rare in Melbourne’s city fringe market and opportunities to provide masterful communities of this magnitude are even scarcer.
Key features are below:
• Enormous 8,803 sqm site with expansive dual street frontages to Macaulay Road and Stubbs Street totalling 201m*
• Considered, thoughtful and adaptable permit achieved by BCS in association with Hayball Architects for an eight (8) level mixed use project over six (6) buildings
• Ultimate flexible mixed-use zoning allows for a variety of end uses including residential, commercial, retail and hospitality (STCA)
• Surrounded by unrivalled connectivity networks, evidenced by two train stations in the immediate vicinity, being Kensington and Macaulay stations
• Potential for exceptional and protected CBD skyline views from the proposed project
• Current improvements include a four (4) level office with adjoining warehouse providing a total GLA of 6,337 sqm providing passing income
For further information, please contact the selling agents at Colliers or JLL.
0433 196 452
0421 641 497
0402 678 888
0411 273 746
0403 439 991
0431 248 477
0498 668 998