Home Property Agents in Conjunction with Raine and Horne Commercial have the pleasure to present 66 Dalmeny Ave, Rosebery for sale by expressions of interest closing Wednesday 15th December at 4:00pm.
A mixed-use site featuring a shop front, currently a Thai restaurant, and a three bedroom, split level apartment, both tenanted with potential to occupy, invest or develop in the future (STCA).
This two level shop and residence occupies a prized allotment of some 320sqm (approx.) in a highly sought-after urban location with a flexible B1 Zoning.
Existing shop fit out includes a prominent street frontage with full commercial kitchen, licensed outdoor seating, modern grease trap, commercial exhaust and air con.
The spacious three bedroom apartment is set over two levels, all double sized bedrooms with built-ins, two bathrooms, good sized kitchen, laundry, garden and courtyard area as well as ample parking.
Set in a fantastic, central position allowing easy access to the CBD, airport, shopping villages, beaches and many other local hot spots Sydney has to offer. Transport options are plentiful with buses and trains all within walking distance.
Positioned in Sydney's fastest growing area, in a highly developed central location, this property is a must to inspect.
Key selling features:
• Two (2) Separate tenancies for restaurant and apartment
• Selling in one line, leased and tenanted - Sale of a going concern
• Ground floor restaurant with licensed outdoor seating
• Split level, three bedroom apartment with courtyard, garden and parking
• land area: 320sqm (approx.) on title
• Mixed use investment ideal for future owner occupiers, investors or developers
• Rear access and parking
• Potential future development upside (STCA)
Agents in Conjunction:
Home Property Agents
Anthony Somlai 0401 848 494