This is a special opportunity to acquire property in a sought after position on George Street. With a beautiful outlook of Queens Gardens & the heritage Former Land Administration Building, the location will continue to thrive with future development of the surrounding precinct.
Situated on the ground floor of the Oaks Casino Towers building, the shop is currently set up as a takeaway restaurant/cafe. The large glass shopfront provides access to an open plan entry/dining area with impressive high ceilings. There's a full commercial kitchen at the rear plus the added benefit of the additional mezzanine level for office/storage.
- 92m2 ground floor plus 40m2 mezzanine
- Open plan with very high ceilings
- Cafe fit out in place with front counter etc.
- Commercial kitchen with grease trap and exhaust
- Mezzanine space for storage with separate office
- Equipment and furniture can be included
* 60m to Treasury Casino & Hotel
* 80m to Myer Centre
* 150m to Queens Wharf main development site
* 165m to Queen Street Mall
* 250m to Cross River Rail development site
* 400m to Brisbane City Botanic Garden
Please contact the Exclusive Marketing Agent Chris Esdale for further information and to arrange your inspection.
All measurements and distances are indicative.