For Sale (INVESTMENT):
Located in the newest industrial suburb in Canberra, Beard, which is adjacent to Queanbeyan and in close proximity to Fyshwick and Hume. It offers easy access to Sydney and Canberra Airport.
The property is a very new industrial, strata-titled complex of 5 smaller warehouses located on the corner of Spongolite and Alumina Streets. The common yard is fully secured. This is a well-presented unit space.
• There is a 1 + 1 yr lease in place (Commenced April 2021)
• 98m2 strata-titled unit ground floor space
• 73m2 mezzanine space (engineered to 500kg/m2)
• High clearance roofline, Large electric roller door
• Ground floor office with Split system air-conditioning
• 1 on-site car park to front.
• NBN connected
• One toilet and kitchenette
• Remote controlled front security gate access
Outgoings: Rates: $2,606 Body Corptorate: $1,149, Water and Sewerage $680 approx
*** Contact: David Grimmond- 0406 376 697