Colliers & JLL are pleased to present 206 Balaclava Road, Caulfield North, for sale by Public Online Auction on Thursday 12th August at 2.30pm, a rare opportunity to acquire a prime slice of Caulfield Junction.
This sensational offering features a classically design two storey building with additional basement, accessible via rear laneway and highly suited to a variety of uses.
Key highlights include:
• Classically designed two level freehold building of 762m2, suited to office, retail and/or medical uses (STCA)
• Additional basement car parking and/or storage, accessible via rear laneway (via Stanley Parade)
• Rare ‘Caulfield Junction’ opportunity for owner occupiers, investors and developers
• Commercial 1 zoned site of 552m² allows for a vast range of end uses, including commercial office, retail, residential, hotel, medical and education (STCA)
• Redevelopment opportunity with an existing permit for the construction of a five-level building
• Firmly entrenched within one of Melbourne’s most affluent and in-demand residential and commercial precincts, underpinned by an unrivalled level of surrounding retail, lifestyle and public transport amenity
• Convenient access to the Melbourne CBD and surrounding suburbs via the Malvern Train Station, trams along Balaclava Road and vehicular access via Balaclava Road and Hawthorn Road
• Quality education facilities in close proximity, including Monash University, Caulfield Grammar, Melbourne Grammar (Grimwade Campus) & Mount Scopus College
Contact the below selling agents to register your attendance for the online auction.
Daniel Wolman 0412 957 839
Ben Baines 0438 328 407
Ted Dwyer 0411 312 165
Josh Rutman 0411 273 746
Tim Carr 0415 767 915
Mingxuan Li 0498 688 998