Offered for the first time in over 40 years, the Colliers Melbourne City Sales Team are pleased to present the opportunity to secure a slice of Melbourne’s iconic Lygon Street in Brunswick East.
Key features include:
• Outstanding high street improvements of 156sqm*
• Site area of 237sqm* benefitting from frontages to both Lygon Street and Christopher Lane
• Rear secure unmarked car park with roller shutter
• Offered with vacant possession for ultimate flexibility
• Versatile improvements suitable for either office, retail, medical or allied health uses (STCA)
• Valuable Commercial 1 Zoning (C1Z) allowing for a range of future development outcomes including residential, retail and office (STCA)
• Close proximity to established public transport links
• Perfect for owner occupiers, astute investors, SMSF’s, value-add investors or developers looking to secure a slice of real estate in Melbourne’s iconic Lygon Street in the ‘happening’ suburb of Brunswick East
For Sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 24 June 2021 at 3.00pm (AEST).
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International Melbourne City Sales team as the exclusive selling agents
TOM ISAKSSON | +61 422 154 570
ALEXANDER LEGGO | +61 432 053 747
CHRIS LING | +61 419 294 346