A HEALTHY, WEALTHY AND WISE INVESTMENT WITH POTENTIAL 7 - 7.5% YIELD.
POINT OF INTEREST:
A signature first floor office investment in the South East’s very own CBD, is now for sale via Expressions Of Interest closing Thursday 24 June at 2pm.
Spanning 622 sqm* on the first floor of the Hub Arcade, which is home to several established retailers beneath, this space is tenanted by major health service provider, Anglicare. To put it into numbers: They have just renewed their lease for another 2 years with an option to extend by 3 more, income of $123,805 per annum net and a potential 7 - 7.5% investment yield is on offer. Read: a game plan that pays dividends. The tenant has invested heavily in their fit out and the future is flexible with up to two separate tenancies possible on this floor.
With over 1700+ staff across 45 sites in Victoria Anglicare are Victoria’s largest provider of Out of Home Care and Family Services. Company Website: https://www.anglicarevic.org.au/about-us/
With its prime location in Dandenong’s retail / commercial precinct, accessibility is priority, clearly. At the rear, a dedicated car park ensures disabled access, whilst six on-site parks are on title for this property. From wheels to feet, Dandenong station and over two dozen bus routes plus major arterials make it simple to stroll through to Dandenong Plaza and the surrounding amenity. And with $27 billion being invested into the revitalisation of this area, it’s a mode of operations that will transport any investor to unforeseen levels.
- 1st floor office area of 622 sqm*.
- Rental income of $123,805.92 p.a net.
- Healthy Owners Corp sinking fund of $41,000 currently.
- Seven partitioned offices, two board rooms and four meeting rooms.
- Double male and female amenities.
- Large kitchenette and adjoining staff area
- Ducted air-conditioning and heating.
- Six off street and separately titled car spaces included.
- Security system with gates.
- Disability access via the rear with a separate disabled car space.
- 600 m* to Dandenong railway station.
- Over two dozen bus routes via Dandenong railway station, connecting the entire region and all points of Melbourne.
- 3 km* to EastLink.
POINT OF VIEW:
We don’t yield all our secrets. Just the ones showcasing a smart placement of your money. Case in point.
Pricing excludes GST