All Roads Lead North.
POINT OF INTEREST:
Along one of the South East’s busiest and longest roads, sitting in plain sight, is this freehold retail building. With a building area of 177 sqm* it’s fully fitted as a hospitality space, featuring a grease trap, cool room, bathroom, and amenities. On the outside, it sits in a boutique but prominent commercial strip opposite a bustling McDonalds and BP with North Road splitting the middle, accommodating over 30,000 cars on their daily commute from east to west, and vice versa.
Hidden only to those adverse to opportunities, the neighbours have laid the groundwork, with mixed-use developments both current and proposed either side. With thanks to a Commercial 1 Zoning and 240 sqm* of land stretching deep into the block, the possibilities for expansion or development are truly endless. And to spell it out for you: the road north is a winner.
- Total building area of 177 sqm*.
- Total land area of 240 sqm*.
- Commercial 1 zoning.
- Fully fitted hospitality space.
- Grease trap, cool room, bathroom and amenities.
- Air-conditioning and heating.
- 2 on-site car spaces at the rear.
- Bus route 630 on the doorstep, linking Monash Uni and Elwood.
- 1.6 km* to Hughesdale railway station.
- 2.5 km* to Chadstone Shopping Centre via Poath Road.
- 3.9 km* to the Monash Freeway.
POINT OF VIEW:
The positional benefits of north facing are second to none. Point being? Here, they’re two-fold.
Pricing excludes GST