POINT OF INTEREST:
Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 23rd June 2021 at 2pm.
Amongst the thriving hub of activity that is Box Hill, sits a local Chinese restaurant that has more than meets the eye. A single level commercial space currently tenanted to Beef Papa Hotpot, they provide locals with succulent Chinese meals and the current owners with $106,672.58 per annum in rent. Beyond Friday night dumplings and karaoke, the 600 sqm* of land and potential for a mixed-use development like that of nearby neighbours, will have the new owners singing the praises of the Victorian government. The main talking point? $20 Million currently being invested into the area, proving that it’s not just Victoria, but specifically, Box Hill that is the place to be.
- Mixed Use future development potential (STCA)
- Total land area of 600 sqm*.
- Commercial 1 Zoning.
- Generous 18 metres* frontage
- Currently providing $106,672.58 per annum in rent.
- Box Hill Central just 120 m* away, with 16 bus route and Box Hill railway station linking all that surrounds.
- Tram route 109 travels from Whitehorse Road into Port Melbourne via Collins Street and the CBD.
-260 m* from Whitehorse Road and a further 2.4 km* to the Eastern Freeway.
- Operating as Beef Papa Restaurant with a current term expiring 14th June 2022 and further term of Five (5) Years
POINT OF VIEW:
You don’t need a cookie to tell you that this place will earn you a fortune.
* Freehold only for sale, business as usual for current tenant Beef Papa Hot pot
Pricing excludes GST