Colliers International is delighted to exclusively offer 18 City Road, Chippendale for sale by way of Public Auction, an exceptional investment opportunity to acquire a mixed-use freehold building strategically located in the thriving area of Chippendale, just 1.5km south of the Sydney CBD. The vendor has recently received DA Approval for 21-room new style co-living/boarding house to capture the highly demanded market in the area.
The property sits on a 255m²* site with a total building area of 503m²*, comprising of a 251.9m²* ground floor commercial/retail space currently leased and an upper floor open plan New York style penthouse space with a large entertainment terrace and rooftop overlooking Victoria Park, Broadway Shopping Centre and the Sydney CBD.
Directly opposite Victoria Park, the property is at a prominent corner position between City Road and Elim Place, boasting a 12m* prime street frontage onto City Road. It sits in the very heart of Chippendale which is filled with vibrancy of lifestyle, entertainment and hospitality, positioned only minutes from Broadway Shopping Centre and the Central Park District.
It is also surrounded by major educational institutes such as Sydney University, University of Technology Sydney, Notre Dame University and TAFE NSW, drawing over 100,000 students within immediate proximity.
- Mixed-use freehold building located over two (2) levels consisting of 503sqm* plus rooftop
- DA Approved for 21-room, 3-storey trendy co-living boarding house with a communal room
- Dominant corner position with prime 12m* street frontage onto City Road
- Directly opposite Victoria Park and centrally located around 2 major shopping centres, Broadway Shopping Centre - and Central Park Mall
- Immediate proximity to USYD, UTS, TAFE NSW and University of Notre Dame
For sale via Public Auction on Thursday, 26 August 2021 at 10.30am (AEST) at Cooley CBD Auction Centre, Level 5, Dexus Place, One Margaret Street, Sydney.