POINT OF INTEREST:
In the heart of Abbotsford is this rare standalone warehouse featuring a fit-out that sure to please hospitality and food production operators. Whilst the vast majority of city fringe warehouses have undergone conversion into office space, here you’ll find a comprehensive fit-out ready for the daily grind. The fit-out features a large cool room, freezer, exhaust/extraction, sinks, prep benches, stoves, grills, and dry storage areas, along with admin/office space and staff amenities. All of this is further enhanced by rear access from Little Nicholson Street via a motorised roller door. And with three phase power and gas connected, the set-up time here will be al dente.
Walking distance to many of Abbotsford’s cafes and bars, the Yarra River and nearby parkland, it’s just minutes to public transport and the CBD, ensuring you’re always amongst the action of Melbourne’s thriving inner city.
- Total building area of 410 sqm*.
- Three phase power & gas to premises.
- Robust commercial kitchen fit-out.
- Warehouse and storage space serviced by rear access.
- Three on-site car spaces.
- 350 m* to Collingwood railway station.
- 500 m* to Victoria Street tram routes 12 and 109.
- 1.4 km* to the Eastern Freeway.
- 2.7 km* to the CBD.
POINT OF VIEW:
Abbotsford was built on industry. And whilst a good portion of that has been retained, it is now complemented by some of Melbourne’s best lifestyle amenity. What gets served up next is up to you.
Pricing excludes GST