POINT OF INTEREST:
A rare chance within this hotly contested asset class, this standalone industrial offering sits on its own title and boasts impressive street frontage on to leafy Rocklea Drive. Situated within Port Melbourne’s Fishermans Bend Precinct, the property is conveniently located just 2 km’s from the Melbourne CBD and mere minutes from the West Gate Freeway, Bolte Bridge, Monash Freeway and Port of Melbourne. Featuring a clear span warehouse with container height roller door and six on-site car spaces, the property is complemented by ground and first-floor office, kitchenette, and male and female amenities including shower – not to mention the world class lifestyle amenity that Port Melbourne is famous for.
- Total building area of 508 sqm*.
- Standalone industrial offering.
- Six on-site car spaces.
- Vacant possession.
- Capital City Zone – Schedule 1.
- 200 m* to bus routes 235 & 606 on Salmon Street. 500 m* to bus route 257 running down Lorimer Street.
- Minutes to the Todd Road entrance to the West Gate Freeway, Bolte Bridge and Monash Freeway.
POINT OF VIEW:
Freehold industrial assets in this location might only come up once or twice a year – this one is here now. When will the next one be?
Pricing excludes GST