Colliers International is pleased to present 40 Rosanna Road, Heidelberg, for Private Sale.
The property is a significant 3-level residential building comprising 16 well-maintained apartments over a single-level basement car parking nestled amongst Heidelberg’s leafy streets and renowned parklands.
The residences directly adjoin Heidelberg Park and are walking distance to Possum Hollow Playground, Heidelberg Activity Centre & Medical Precinct, which includes a plethora of local shops, cafés and essential services and Heidelberg Train Station.
Key features of this blue-chip residential opportunity are noted below:
• Land holding of 1,215.24 m²* bounded by Salt Creek and with direct access to Heidelberg Park
• 16 good-sized apartments, constructed in 2015, with an appropriate mix of 1, 2 and 3-bedrooms
• Estimated fully let income of $346,812* per annum based on current rental
• Ability to subdivide – proposal well progressed including payment of the POS contribution
• The proposed North East Link will significantly reduce congestion along Rosanna Road whilst improving connectivity to greater Melbourne and the CBD
• 11 km* north-east of Melbourne’s CBD accessible via the Eastern Freeway, Heidelberg Train Station and Rosanna Road / Darebin Street bus stops
• Potential for depreciation allowances
• Affluent blue-chip residential suburb with a median house price of $1,272,000
(Source: CoreLogic RP Data)
* Denotes approx.
For further information, please contact the exclusive selling agents at Colliers International.
0421 430 638
0421 641 497