Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 23220
Built in the late 1860's, this restaurant is one of Braidwoods iconic heritage properties. It's prime location on the main road through town, see's over three million vehicles passing it's front door per year making it a popular destination for tourists travelling between Canberra and the coast.
Historic Braidwood, is the epicenter of this thriving rural community and with the pending operation of the Dargues Gold Mine at nearby Majors Creek, is experiencing steady economic growth, making this a secure, year round business opportunity and property investment.
This property would also make an ideal investment opportunity. With rental between $500 to $600 per week, there is local interest to commercially rent including the current manager of the business.
Due to family commitments, this property requires an urgent sale, so is listed well bellow market value for this area. Please contact me for a recent sales history report of Braidwood. However, a settlement period of up to 90 days is available.
Currently trading since 2012 as TorPeas Restaurant, the sale comprises of:
- Full on premise liquor licence
- Four dinning areas with a 60 seat capacity
- Four functioning fire places and period features throughout.
- Leafy courtyard and veranda on three sides of property for outdoor seating
- Fully functional commercial kitchen
- Separate loft residence for owner to live on site
- Sold as a going concern
- Includes all equipment, furniture to commence immediate operation
- Rear car port and laundry, currently being used as storage area
- Ample customer parking
Viewings by appointment
Guide Price $400,000 to $440,000
Enquire today to find out more.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.