Cushman & Wakefield are pleased to present to the market 155-157 Auburn Street Goulburn NSW For Sale. The property is fully leased to local and Government tenants.
The property is centrally located on the main street of Goulburn and represents a unique opportunity to secure an outstanding freestanding asset in the heart of Goulburn.
The property has the following key characteristics:
• Prominent 1,450 sqm Freehold Building with 1,200 sqm of NLA
• Fully leased to Goulburn Mulwaree Council and Bryant’s Bakery (a local institution with over 50 years of history in the town)
• Freehold single level property with access to a council carpark at the rear
• Goulburn - Australia’s first inland city is centrally located between Sydney and Canberra and is a regional city in the Southern Tablelands of New South Wales
• Secure income through a staggered lease expiry profile with additional options – Lease expiry dates 2023 & 2024 respectively
• 3% annual rent increases
• Net Income $253,614 pa + GST* (1 July 2019)
For more information about the property or to organise an inspection, please contact the exclusive Cushman & Wakefield agent below.
NSW Sales and Investments
0402 147 124