For the first time in almost 30 years, Elders Commercial Brisbane are pleased to take to the market via Private Treaty 186 Arthur Terrace Red Hill. The property can only be described as one of the most unique opportunities to have hit the market in Inner City Brisbane. The property will be sold as vacant possession and is an extremely rare opportunity to secure a 102m2 Freestanding Building on a Prime corner site position just 2.8 Kilometres from the Brisbane CBD.
The property is situated on the corner of Arthur Terrace and Lugg Street allowing for massive exposure and signage potential. The property has easy access to Public Transport, Latrobe/Given Terrace retail and commercial precincts and Ashgrove Retail/Commercial Precincts. Ithaca State School is only 50m away along with local parks including Broncos Leagues Club, shopping centres and a strong residential catchment.
This is a genuine and rare opportunity for all owner occupiers / investors / developers looking for a flexible freestanding asset within an extremely tightly held pocket of inner city Brisbane. The opportunity allows the purchaser to completely renovate the building and add value to the site easily. The property allows for a multitude of uses including residential, office, showroom and retail.
The opportunity is unrivalled in the marketplace and we encourage all owner occupiers/investors and developers to seriously consider this astute purchase. Prime features of the property include:
• 405m2 land parcel with massive corner block exposure
• 102m2* NLA with unbeatable Queenslander character
• Strong Leasing Market for this type of product
• Ability to achieve excellent rental income
• Strong car parking onsite for SIX (6) to EIGHT (8) cars
• Ease of access to public transport nodes & major thoroughfares
• Great value add opportunity – THE PERFECT RENOVATOR!
• Suit both Commercial & Residential purposes
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact your EXCLUSIVE MARKETING AGENTS Elders Commercial Brisbane.