CBRE and Cushman & Wakefield are pleased to present 100% leasehold interest in ‘Longitude’, 34-36 James Craig Road, Rozelle.
Recently completed in December 2010, ‘Longitude’ is the only existing dedicated commercial building within The Bays Precinct. The building enjoys a harbourside location just 2.6km* west of Sydney CBD, boasting stunning views of both the Anzac and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Identified within a State Significant Development Site area, ‘Longitude’ is at the very heart of the Bays Precinct master plan, offering endless growth and potential as the area experiences unprecedented development and the completion of major infrastructure projects. Accordingly, 'Longitude' affords strong value add potential through redevelopment, with a concept scheme already created for an additional five storeys.
Initiatives such as the Sydney Metro West, WestConnex and Western Harbour Tunnel will directly influence the precinct, providing ‘Longitude’ with greater amenity, connectivity and capital growth in the future.
• Four storey + mezzanine office building
• NLA of 4,343sqm* + 80 car spaces on title
• Land area of 2,324sqm*
• High quality asset recently completed in December 2010
• Identified as a State Significant Development Site
• At the heart of the Bays Precinct Master Plan
• Future State Infrastructure includes Sydney Metro West, WestConnex and the Western Harbour Tunnel
• Concept scheme created for an additional five storeys
• Sold with substantial office vacancy
• Just 2.6km* from Sydney CBD
Interested parties are invited to submit their expressions of interest for the acquisition of ‘Longitude’ – 34-36 James Craig Road, Rozelle by Wednesday, 29 May 2019 at 4:00pm.
For more information or to request access to the due diligence room, please contact the exclusive selling agents.