347 Main South Road, Morphett Vale provides an opportunity of a blank canvas that will enormously benefit from the surrounding infrastructure. Morphett Vale is the state’s largest suburb and benefits from its convenient location to the beach, city and Fleurieu Peninsula.
This convenience has created a suburb that has become a gate way to some of the state’s most famous locations including the world-renowned McLaren Vale winery region which attracts over one million visitors annually.
This has led to Morphett Vale being extremely-well serviced with shopping centres, medical precincts and quality schooling in the area. A high-profile location that’s just waiting to be developed.
We further highlight the key features of the property for consideration:
- 4,151 sqm* of development ready land
- Zoned District Centre (policy 11) Onkaparinga Council
- Fantastic exposure with over 22m* of frontage to Main South Road
- High-profile location subject to 17,000* passing daily vehicles
- Over $1 Billion spent recently on infrastructure inside The City of Onkaparinga
- Offered with Vacant Possession
For Sale by Private Treaty