AN INSTITUTIONAL GRADE CITRUS ORCHARD LOCATED IN ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S PREMIER HORTICULTURE REGIONS
CBRE Agribusiness is pleased to present for sale Hillston Citrus, an outstanding citrus orchard of unprecedented scale and quality.
Extensively redeveloped / ‘top-worked’ to high demand varieties targeting the fresh fruit and export markets, key features of the opportunity include:
• A 405* hectare landholding comprising a large scale 311* hectare citrus orchard planted to a favourable varietal spread, including M7, Washington, Kirkwood, Cara Cara, Late Lane, Rhode, Powell, Afourer, Salustiana, Ruby Star, Leng, Seedless Lemon and Seedless Daisy, with an additional 40* hectares suitable for further plantings.
• Excellent fit-for-purpose, safe infrastructure and well-developed structural improvements, including a manager’s residence, office, large machinery shed, pump shed, fertigation shed and staff amenities block.
• Secure irrigation water, including 1,000* megalitres of Lachlan River High Security Water, 933* megalitres of Lower Lachlan Groundwater and 48* megalitres of Stock and Domestic Water.
• An additional 2,402* megalitres of Lachlan River High Security Water which is currently leased and able to be assigned, with an option to renew the lease for two further five-year terms from 30 June 2020, and a first right of refusal to acquire.
• Located in an area well-regarded for horticulture production, 15* lineal kilometres from Hillston and 102* lineal kilometres from Griffith.
• Available on a Vacant Possession basis, Walk In Walk Out inclusive of plant and equipment and crop, or on a five-year Sale and Leaseback with a commencing rent of $2,200,000 per annum.
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST