High Yielding Retail Investment - Renewed Lease to ASX Listed ‘Super Retail Group’ & Fitness Giant
Cushman & Wakefield are pleased to present to the market the BCF & Anytime Fitness Investment Property at 47 Newcastle Street, Canberra for Sale via Offers to Purchase.
The property has the following key characteristics:
• BCF - Renewed 5 year lease + options (76% of income) - in occupation for 10+ years
• BCF Australia - A wholly owned subsidiary of the ASX Listed Super Retail Group with a market cap of $1.7B
• Anytime Fitness Fyshwick - 5 year lease + options
• Anytime Fitness - The largest health club chain in Australia with over 3,300 clubs in 26 countries
• Fixed 3% and 3.5% annual rent increases
• Prominent main road frontage with 66 carparks
• Desirable 3,102 sqm corner site with excellent main road/intersection exposure
• Strategically located opposite Bunnings, The Good Guys and the Canberra Retail Outlet Centre – Harris Scarfe, The Coffee Club, Freedom, JB Hi-Fi, T.K Maxx & many more
• Canberra/Fyshwick - The Capital of Australia. Fyshwick is only 6.5 km’s from the CBD and has become Canberra’s one stop retail destination. Population of 406,057
• Net Income $466,640 pa + GST
For more information please contact the exclusive agents at Cushman & Wakefield.