24 Tralee Street provides prospective investors with a distinctive opportunity to purchase a large land holding in Canberra’s premier industrial market. After several years of plateaued development throughout the GFC, the Canberra industrial market has thrived, evidenced through the evolution of estates such as the privately developed Walker Industrial Estate and the ACT Government’s Hume West Estate. The success of these states over the past several years has yielded maximum occupancy rates with the exception of approximately two sites yet to be committed.
24 Tralee Street is located in the midst of this development activity on the main trajectory to the current development ‘hot spots’ in Canberra’s industrial market. Additionally, the current occupant, Roadmaster, has occupied the site for some 18 years in its’ current format, however, over 25 years in total operations on the site.
Features of this opportunity include:
- Site area of approximately 10,170 sqm. Large sites in Canberra are limited in supply and rarely becoming available
- Solid income on an initial five (5) year term with options
- Net lease returning a minimum 8.5% yield.
- Wide street frontage with dual driveway access and highway visibility, easily accessible from major arterial roads
- Future flexibility with further development potential allowing a total of 7,635 sqm
Contact either Daniel McGrath or Erika Stone at Knight Frank for more details or to arrange an inspection.