SIGNIFICANT OPPORTUNITY IN A TIGHTLY HELD MARKET
The property is located in a prominent position on the corner of Straits Avenue and Ferndell Street in the established industrial suburb of South Granville.
Ideally located just off Woodville Road via Rawson Road, the property boasts excellent access to the M4 and M5 and M7 Motorways. The Parramatta CBD is located 7km north of the property while the Sydney CBD is located 25km east of the property.
• Solidly constructed freestanding warehouse totalling 3,424m²
• Significant corner site with dual street access totalling 5,027m²
• Prime Redevelopment/ subdivision potential
• Income from 5 tenants – NO GST payable on the purchase price!
• Gross passing income of $250,000 per annum plus GST * (approx.)
• Zoned IN1 General Industrial – Parramatta City Council
• Flexible purchase opportunity – Invest, occupy or both
To be sold by way of Public Auction at the Level 3, 56 Kitchener Parade Bankstown @ 6pm on the 26th of August 2015.
For further details please contact Daniel Krobot on 0411 215 339 or Matthew McHardy on 0450 440 799