The property is situated on Broughton Street only a few hundred metres from Argyle Street being Camden's main retail/commercial thoroughfare.
It's zoning (2R) permits home businesses and its location within the medical precinct allows health consulting rooms. This house also has a spot zoning (Lot B 373128) for 'special uses' such as a teaching facility, photography studio or other retail businesses.
Improvements consist of the following:
- Four (4) consultation rooms
- Open plan/reception/waiting area
- Rear storage area with additional amenities
- Five (5) onsite car spaces
Permitted with consent: Bed and breakfast accommodation, Boarding Houses, Dual occupancies, Dwelling houses, Group, Group homes, Health consulting rooms, Home-based child care, Home businesses, Home industries, Medical centres, Places of public worship, Roads, Seniors housing, Any other development not specified in item 2 or 4.
Use of certain land at Broughton Street:
(2) Development for the purposes of information and education facilities, light industries (but limited to light industries that produce arts and crafts), restaurants and retail premises (but limited to retail that sell arts and crafts) is permitted with development consent.