Gunning is pleased to present for sale via Public Auction this prominent freestanding building on a large block of land. The property has a prominent frontage onto Ormonde Parade and also features rear lane access from Butler Lane.
The property boasts a strong retail position, being situated across the road from the Hurstville Bus stop, entrance to Hurstville Train Station and prominent Hurstville Central Shopping Centre with its convenient roof top car park. The property also boasts strong surrounding infrastructure and great surrounding amenities such as Hurstville Westfields, several prominent office buildings, good schools, cafes and restaurants.
Investors can benefit in the short to medium term from a strong income return from a national medical tenant with a larger bonus to be gained in the longer term from the future development potential of the site.
- Freestanding block of land: 380.9sqm
- National Medical Tenant on a new 5 year lease
- Strong income with outgoings paid by tenant:
- Net income: $172,252.28 pa + GST
- Strong annual increases: Fixed 5% p.a.
- Excellent Location with dual street access and covered car parking
- Huge future development upside STCA
Auction Date: Thursday 18th August 2016
Auction Venue: Club Central Hurstville, 2 Crofts Avenue, Hurstville 2220
SEE ATTACHED INTERACTIVE FLOOR PLANS AND VIRTUAL TOURS!
For further information or to inspect the property, please contact:
M: 0423 048 814
P: (02) 9310 9208
M: 0413 610 194
P: (02) 9310 9207