The property, located between South Terrace and Gilles St is being offered with a 5 + 5 year lease at a passing rental of $78,850 per annum plus outgoings and GST ($64750 pa for premises and $14100 pa for carparks) or the owners will relocate for an owner occupier.
The property has been owner occupied by the owners since 2006. The current occupiers are keen to remain in occupation under the terms of the lease, or if sold to an owner occupier, they will vacate the property. If sold fully leased, the settlement will be 30 days or if sold with vacant possession, the vendors will require a 90 day settlement.
The 5 carparks are located in the car park complex directly behind 456 Pulteney Street at 12 Cromwell Street and comprises one strata unit (Unit 11 in SP 11194). These are being sold with the property.
The property comprises:
- Two Storey modern offices/consulting rooms 259 m2 approx
- Good quality fitout
- Ground floor with reception/waiting area, partitioned office, boardroom, compactus/storage area, comms/plan printing area and open plan workstation area, separate male and female/disabled wc
- Upper floor comprises two open plan workstation areas (front of building and rear), 3 partitioned offices, built-in storage computer hub area, kitchen and unisex wc.
- Data cabling throughout, neutral, light décor and commercial grade carpet throughout.
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning and high lux lighting throughout.
An exceptional property in a great location and great exposure.
All areas/dimensions are approximate