The subject property is prominently situated at the entrance to Spence Shops. The shopping centre comprises Spence Family Bakery, Spence Sophisticut Hairdressers, Spence Butchery, Spence Pharmacy, Super Bottler, The Spence Grocer, Espresso Bar and Spence 7-Eleven Service Station.
The subject property is a single title, freestanding, singe level building measuring approx. 73sqm (Net Lettable Area) and 83sqm (Gross Floor Area) on a block of approx 236sqm.
The building comprises a front awning covering a disabled access ramp from the public ACT Government car park. Internally the property incorporates a reception area / waiting room, 2 consultancy rooms with sinks, a staff lunch room, single toilet and 2 store rooms. The property also has security screens on all windows and a small refuse disposal area to the rear.
The gross floor area (GFA) of the building is currently 83sqm; the purpose clause permits 114sqm of GFA allowing future development to gain more floor area. The CZ4 Zoning also provides the opportunity to widen the range of permitted uses.
* Situated within an established residential area
* Long established medical practice makes property well known in the marketplace
* Single title building (no body corporate fees)
* Established fitout to suit a medical user
* Plenty of staff and customer car parking
* Suitable for a range of users
* Potential to subdivide if required
* Further development rights permitted by Crown Lease GFA Clause