CBRE and VNW Independent are pleased to present for sale Salitage Estate, an award winning and renowned Western Australian winery and vineyard.
Located in the heart of Pemberton, one of Australia's most well-recognised premium wine regions, Salitage Estate is a highly respected brand and an icon of the Australian wine industry. An extensively developed 51.75Ha* landholding across three Certificates of Title, the key features of Salitage Estate can be described as follows:
- A highly productive 22.83Ha* vineyard, planted predominantly to Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc, with some minor plantings of Petit Verdot, Cabernet Franc and Merlot.
- Custom-built, modern winery complex spanning three levels and featuring a winery with crushing capacity for 450 tonnes, a substantial barrel store, administration office, gallery and entertainment area and a cellar door with ample on-site parking.
- High quality structural improvements, including the three bedroom main homestead, four bedroom manager's residence and the Salitage Suites, four two bedroom self-contained chalets providing guest accommodation and tourism opportunities.
- Further improvements include a workshop, storage shed, pump shed and a chemical store.
- Highly productive, free draining soil types, as well as gently undulating topography rising from the Vasse Highway.
- Excellent irrigation infrastructure, underpinned by outstanding water supply provided by three storage dams with a total capacity of approximately 138 megalitres.
- Pemberton is recognised globally for the production of award winning cool climate wines, and Salitage Estate, comprising the Salitage and Treehouse labels, is a showpiece of the region, having been established in 1989.
- Numerous awards, including the coveted Austrade sponsored award as Exporter of the year (2008/09), Gourmet Traveller Wine's best cellar door in 2013 and 2014, and the Ray Jordan accolade in his annual wine guide as Best in the West in consecutive years.
- An incredibly scenic and highly visited tourist destination, surrounded by Karri forests, waterfalls, rivers and lakes and boasting numerous attractions, including street artscape, art galleries, restaurants and cafes and boutique accommodation.
- Outstanding 'Walk In Walk Out' opportunity
For Sale by Expression of Interest closing 4pm Wednesday 23 September 2015.