Gunning Real Estate is pleased to present this fantastic freestanding industrial property on this prominent and highly exposed position in the Carlton industrial area on behalf of the owner of the property together with the fixtures, fittings, plant and equipment on behalf of the associated entity that ran the business from the premises.
Boasting a prominent 15 metre frontage onto West Street the property is predominately open plan with small partitioned spaces for office, storage, kitchen and toilet facilities. Also features a rear yard with side lane access and a comprehensive list of inventory included in the sale.
Located in Southern Sydney's industrial precinct of Carlton, approximately 15km south of the Sydney CBD. Carlton is a multi-functional centre with mixed industrial users situated on the door step of Hurstville's busy CBD and retail precinct. The area is well serviced by major arterial roads, including King Georges Road, Princes Highway and Forest Road.
- Land Area: 612sqm*
- Ground floor building area: 282sqm*
- First floor building area: 48sqm*
- Combined building areas: 330sqm*
- Large rear yard and access via driveway
- Dual roller door access with 3.4m* clearance
- Maximum internal height 5.3m*
- 15m* frontage onto West street
- Heavy power - 3 phase
- Currently fit out for automotive
- Agreement for Sale of Chattels included in the sale
Auction Date: Friday 30 June 2017 @ 12:30pm
Auction Venue: On Site
SEE ATTACHED INTERACTIVE FLOOR PLANS!
For further information or to inspect the property, please contact:
M: 0423 048 814
P: (02) 9310 9208
M: 0413 610 194
P: (02) 9310 9207