SEE IT TODAY, TONIGHT, TOMORROW, ANYTIME YOU LIKE? CALL US, WE NEVER SLEEP :)
Located in the very centre of the Dee Why commercial core, this building is surrounded by public transport and extremely close to the icon of Dee Why - Dee Why Grand!
Perfectly positioned on the first floor of the building located on the corner of Pittwater Road and Pacific Parade, your business can be noticed by anyone who passes Dee Why. Also, welcomes you with freshly painted walls, newly installed kitchenette and carpet.
Don't miss this golden opportunity!!!
- 28 sqm of North facing space with plenty of natural light
- Newly installed kitchenette and carpet
- Freshly painted walls
- Huge main road exposure + signage
- Common male/female toilet facilities.
- Air- condition installed
- Vacant and ready to go
Business walking distance/close proximity to this property
- 2 *Coles stores, Woolworths, Aldi
- All major banks and mortgage brokers
- Officeworks, Fitness First
- Over 200 community supporting businesses in Dee Why for the beaches
- North and South express bus stops
- Warringah Council
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable.
We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.