Colliers International is pleased to offer "Leinster" for Sale via Expressions of Interest.
This mixed enterprise property covers some 45,009 freehold acres of unrivalled Maranoa country, plus 2,500 acres of Stock route.
- Enterprise Diversity | "Leinster" offers an impressive mixed farm enterprise, including a cattle carrying capacity of 4000 cows or equivalent backgrounders, safe and secure lamb production and the ability to turnoff up to 60,000 goats for the local abattoir.
- Unique Soil and Vegetation | The property also has the potential to unlock additional liveweight gain by cropping the fertile kurrajong red clay loam soil.
- Pasture Development | Relentless year in year out improved pasture development by the vendor has allowed for the true carrying potential of this property be achieved. The significant spread of buffel grass combined with native bluegrass and kangaroo grasses, along with strategic native vegetation management has achieved a very stable and productive open grassland.
- Fencing Development | Leinster includes 23 subdivided paddocks to facilitate rotational grazing, and is double-fenced to exclude pigs, kangaroos and dogs. Well-planned laneway systems provide an easy-to-use avenue by which stock can be brought back to the central yards.
- Water Supply and Homestead | A sub-artesian bore, as well as numerous dams, troughs and creeks provide year-round, secure water to the entire property, and the iconic colonial homestead and quarters are complimented by a modern home with plenty of room for the resident manager and their family.
- Access | Located 550km west of Brisbane via Roma, "Leinster" sits in the heart of the Maranoa district. This region is tick free and conveniently located near numerous feedlots, sale yards and meat works.