Colliers International and Knight Frank are pleased to exclusively present 201 Leichhardt Street, Spring Hill for sale. 201 Leichhardt Street represents a rare opportunity to own a quality office investment, prominently positioned at one of the highest points in the city in an area currently undergoing significant planning changes.
This premium office investment features the following key attributes;
- Net lettable area of 3,119msqr*
- Fully leased net income of $1,135,617*
- Abundant onsite parking - 29 carparks (1:108msqr)*
- 2-star energy and 4.5-star water NABERS rating
- Significant capital expenditure of over $5m+ (approx.)
- Average floor plates of circa 592msqr with abundant natural light, allowing for ease of subdivision
- Prominent location in Brisbane, one of the Asia Pacific's top 5 destinations for offshore investment
- Excellent public transport, retail and entertainment amenities
- Substantial planning upside under the Draft Spring Hill Neighbourhood Plan (maximum height of 15 storeys)
- Panoramic CBD and river views
- Prominent elevated corner site
201 Leichhardt Street is offered for sale via international Expressions of Interest (EOI) closing at 4pm (AEST), Thursday 20 July 2017.
For further information or to book an inspection, please contact the exclusive marketing agents.