SALE (Vacant Land
75-87 Dunheved Circuit, St Marys (proposed Lot 2) INDUSTRIAL LAND – 40510sqm - 4.051 Hectares
PRICE WORTH TO BUY - A Rare Find in St Marys. Vacant Parcel Land. Great Value For Future.
An opportunity exists for an astute business industrially zoned land in the established heavily industrial area of St Marys. The site is DA approved and the land is remediated to EPA Requirements. Buy Now, Develop What You Want and before the Economic Crisis is over.
* 65-76 Dunheved Circuit, St Marys
* 40510 sqm - 4.051 Hectares Vacant Industrial Land
* Zoned IN1 - General Industry. Allows 24 hrs 7 days trading.
* Linen Plan and DA Approval
The Linen Plan is supported by Certificates for completion of all necessary site works carried out to fully complete Stage I Development. The Monies and Costs off all these works are Monies that the Purchaser will not have to pay at a later stage prior to Council releasing the land and buildings for business transactions.
* Land Ready for building Warehouse/Office You Want.
* All services already connected on site.
* High Voltage Power available on site.
* Popular St Marys location - Excellent access to the M4 and M7.
* All Certificates available on inspection.
Very few opportunities remain to acquire parcels of land of this nature in St Marys.
Suit storage of plants, equipments and machinery on concrete hardstand in short term on the site whislt building works are carried out.
An Attractive Price.