Exceptional high bay office/workshop facility located in the Henderson Industrial Precinct, within the Australian Marine Precinct (AMC). Ideal for many uses (STCA) being positioned on the intersection of Contest Link and Roscoe Street with dual street frontage and access ideal for large vehicles.
The site is located in the Henderson Industrial Precinct, within the Australian Marine Precinct (AMC). The precinct is well regarded due to its access to Perth's road network and Fremantle Harbour catering and facilities within the AMC.
- Total land area 2,282m2 (approx)
- Total improvements 1,103m2 (approx)
- Ground floor office/amenities area 74m2 (approx)
- First floor office area 74m2 (approx)
- High truss workshop 955m2 (approx)
- 10 Tonne overhead gantry crane
- Six roller door entry points
- 200 amps of power
- Full concrete hardstand throughout
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document. De Freitas and Ryan provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. De Freitas and Ryan accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.