Colliers International is delighted to offer two, whole floor offices in the coveted Paris End of the Melbourne CBD. The opportunity to occupy with short term holding income or invest is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Two (2) prime, whole floor offices in the highly sought after Paris End of the Melbourne CBD
- Premium 'Paris End' location of the Melbourne CBD opposite the iconic 101 Collins Street office building
- Flexible, self-contained floor plates of approximately 300sqm each boasting ample natural light from the buildings corner location and dual window frontages
- Level 4 is partially leased to Kabo Lawyers and is offered with short term holding income of approximately $35,096 p.a. plus GST expiring 1 July 2018
- Level 5 is fully let to Kabo Lawyers and is offered with ultimate flexibility to renew the existing lease, reposition the asset for future letting or owner occupy
- Level 5 receives a strong net income of approximately $172,288 p.a. plus GST and is suitable for both investors and future owner occupiers
- Flexibility to occupy one or both office floors, renew the current lease, reposition for future letting or subdivide (STCA)
- Surrounded by Melbourne's famous landmarks including Parliament House, Treasury Gardens and the Windsor Hotel
- Excellent retail amenity including Melbourne's best internationally renowned restaurants including Grossi Florentino, The Press Club and Chin Chin as well as international luxury brands including Gucci, Cartier and Louis Vuitton
- Convenient access to an array of public transport including Parliament Railway Station and major tram routes along Collins, Spring and Bourke Streets
For Sale in one line or separately via International Expressions of Interest closing Friday 7 July 2017 at 12pm AEST.
To arrange an inspection or for more information, please contact Colliers International Melbourne City Sales team as the exclusive selling agents.
Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540
Chris Ling +61 419 294 346
Anthony Kirwan +61 431 952 430