Colliers International, on behalf of the long term owners, are pleased to present 161 Boundary Street in West End for sale by Public Auction at 9am on Thursday 15 June.
161 Boundary Street offers the opportunity to acquire a rarely traded and fully leased freehold property in the beating heart of the thriving inner-city suburb of West End. This 285msqr rectangular land parcel is improved with a two level commercial building with 10m frontage to the prized traffic on Boundary Street. The property is currently leased to the TAB and the SWOP Clothing Exchange. Imminent lease expiry's will allow the new owner to acquire an income producing asset at settlement with near term scope to reshape it to suit the needs of a new generation of restaurants, bars, retailers and office users.
Located only 1.5 kms from the Brisbane CBD, 161 Boundary Street is strategically positioned within the rapidly redeveloping West End shopping, dining and nightlife strip, one of Brisbane's most popular lifestyle precincts. The property is also nearby to a number of high profile development projects and within 200m of the precinct transforming West Village which is being developed by Sekisui House and has commenced construction.
Notable benefits and features of the property include:
- Total freehold land area 285msqr
- Two-storey 390msqr building
- Holding income from two tenants with near term expiry's
- Opportunity to re-position the property to suit new generation retail/ office businesses
- DC1- District Centre Zone
- Affluent catchment area with day and night trading potential
- Located 200m from the new West Village mixed use project
- One of Brisbane's most tightly held real estate markets
For further information or to inspect the property please contact the exclusive marketing agents.