Ray White Commercial Victoria is excited to present to market this unique retail premises/residence at 12 Station Street, Seaford.
Located within the south-eastern growth corridor and in one of Melbourne's most rapidly rising beach side suburbs, this is certainly a property you want to add to your investment portfolio.
The property is perfectly positioned close to everything that one would expect in an investment property, such as 140m* to the nearest train station, 250m* to the beach, located amongst an array of supporting and service type businesses such as food outlets, supermarket, medical centre, hair salons and more.
The property is also easily serviced and accessible via Nepean Hwy (Running from Mornington through to Melbourne CBD) and the Eastlink and Mornington Peninsula Freeways.
The property features two components - A tenanted shop shop (Currently Leased) as well as a separately refurbished two (2) bedroom residence, perfect for a quiet residence or holiday retreat or ideal to be rented out, to further capitalise on your investment.
Whatever it may be that you are looking for in your next commercial property purchase; this is certainly one that you can't ignore!
Key Property Attributes: -
- Total building area 165m2*
- Total land area 221m2*
- Comprising tenanted retail premises of 85m2 approx and separate (2) bedroom residence over two levels of 80m2 approx
- Two (2) car spaces on rear with new concrete and secure gates
- Large council parking area at rear of property
- Current rental income of $19,476.37 plus a further estimated income of $350 pw for the residence
- Shop front leased as a beauty salon since 1st March 2016 for three (3) years with one further term of three (3) years
- Current rental $19,476.37 per annum plus GST plus Outgoings
- Annual increases fixed at 3% during each term with a market review due in March 2019 should the tenant take on their next option
- Security bond - Equivalent to two months rental plus GST
- Comprises ground floor living area and kitchen and (2) two bedrooms as well as bathroom on the first floor with its own private entrance.
- Currently vacant with estimated potential rental at $350 pw*
- Property is situated on busy Station Street amongst an array of businesses such as two cafes, fish and chip shop, medical centre, hair salon, Thai food café, IGA and more and only 140m* to Seaford Train Station and 240m* to the beach.
- Property is well serviced by Nepean Highway and The Eastlink Freeway
Auction Thursday 27th July 2017 @ 1:00pm on-site
For further information, please contact one of the exclusive marketing agents:
Ryan Amler 0401 971 622
Joshua Colosimo 0413 790 309