This mobile seed grading business serves farmers within a 100-150km radius from Gladstone, SA. Its core business is the cleaning/cleansing of grains (wheat, barley and oats) along with legumes, beans and peas to high grade standards enabling the planting through seeders and to apply seed dressing, which is an anti-fungal preparation to prevent diseases to value add/extend the grain and legume life.
The equipment can process between 10-20 tonne per hour of grain!
It is a seasonal business operating through the warmer summer months (December through to May/June) and basically have the rest of the year off, making this a great lifestyle business for a husband and wife team.
Established now for 17 years, this business has EVERYTHING in place to continue. There are regular bookings for the next 10 years, as farmers have to pre-book. All suppliers are in place and the business is part of a buying group with payback bonuses. There is minimal holding of stock and accounts are secure and paid upfront.
Included in the WIWO sale price is:-
* All plant and equipment
* Mitsubishi FK 417 truck
* An Edmonds indent cleaning and grading unit, driven by a 60kva Genset,
* A dual axle trailer with Westrup screener built into it, with elevators, hydraulics etc.
* All spares are also included with a full quantity surveyors report.
* Also included are 2 residential blocks of land with large shed on one including office and garage on the other plus any stock at value.
* Training is included, with the opportunity to duplicate our program (duplication will ensure you maintain the forward bookings that are already in place.
* Maintenance Program also included
* There are two freehold titles included (one with large shed, mainly concrete base), the other has a small shed.
(A full detailed list can be provided).
There is no residence but this can be applied for with STCA approval), or current owners may consider selling their residence, should new owner want a WHOLE package.
This is a very secure business with assured future income.
Gladstone is a small country town in the Mid North of South Australia, it has a medical service, Post Office, small supermarket and pharmacy. There are 2 primary schools and a high school, also a summer swimming pool. There are active sports clubs, football, netball, and bowls and other sporting opportunities in the area.
The nearest major centres are Port Pirie just 35 kilometres to the west, with a major hospital, other school options, the major supermarkets and a host of other services, and Jamestown 25 kilometres to the east, lesser in size but similar services.
This is a great opportunity to move to Gladstone and join the community along with the ownership of a well-established and well run business. Owners are only selling due to some ill health reasons.
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 18131