Shead Property are very pleased to be appointed exclusive selling agents for Shop 1, 28 Anderson Street, Chatswood, to be offered for sale by way of public auction.
Located only 300m from Chatswood's rail and bus transportation hub, 'The Chatswood' by Toga Group is one of the North's most recently completed quality commercial/residential developments, set to enhance Chatswood's rapidly growing reputation as a lifestyle destination for locals and visitors alike.
This is an ideal opportunity to establish your business or invest in this exciting landmark development, situated in the bustling centre of Chatswood CBD. It has a prominent corner frontage on the ground floor and offers high exposure to Help and Anderson Streets and will become a natural extension of Chatswood's renowned 'Eat Street' dining precinct, ideal for restaurants, cafes, retail, gourmet food outlets and high end showrooms or corporate headquarters.
* Brand new ground floor shop
* Prominent corner position
* Shop Area – 70 sqm
* Offered with vacant possession
* Ideal for owner occupier or investor
* High visibility façade and pedestrian-friendly street frontage
* Ample onsite customer parking
* Access to grease trap and exhaust
* Outstanding public and private amenities, all centred around a stunningly landscaped courtyard plaza
* Zoning: B4 - Mixed Use under Willoughby LEP 2012
Auction: Tuesday 10th October, 10:30am
Venue: Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
For further details please contact Bill Geroulis 0413 100 200, Rick Sombroek 0412 280 181 or Thomas Cresswell 0412 993 899.
Disclaimer: All data is provided for information purposes only and while all care is taken in its presentation Shead Property does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information.