37 Derby Street, Kew is offered for sale with approval for a boutique residential development, whilst featuring an existing residence offering potential for immediate occupation or ability to lease out for holding income.
• Prime land area of 751 sqm* in the coveted eastern suburb of Kew
• Permit approved for 14 boutique apartments designed by the renowned Clarke Hopkins Clarke Architects
• Located just minutes from the bustling Kew Junction, 37 Derby Street is surrounded by world class amenity
• Boasting an existing 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom Victorian designed home, the site offers scope for occupation or ability to generate short term holding income
• The prestigious suburb of Kew has a phenomenal median house price of $2,290,000, having expanded over 51% in 5 years
• Occupying a coveted address, Kew appeals to many with access to exclusive schools, trendy cafes and vast amounts amenity such as Studley Park, Collingwood Childrens farm, Yarra trail plus many more
• Ideal connectivity to greater Melbourne with an array of major tram lines and bus routes moments from the door step and minutes to Eastern Freeway
• Flexible settlement terms available,
subject to early negotiation For further information or to inspect the property, please contact Knight Frank directly. *approx.