Strategically positioned and with significant exposure to Blackburn and Ferntree Gully Road’s, the Caltex Service Station represents a rare opportunity to secure a long term leased investment in the well-established metropolitan Melbourne suburb of Mount Waverley. Encompassed by a healthy mix of residential and commercial amenity just over 20 kilometres from the CBD, the property is a strong investment opportunity underpinned by its lease to the ASX50 Caltex Limited.
Key Features Include:
• Brand new 15 year lease to 2032 plus options to 2052
• Caltex Australia Ltd – An ASX50 company founded in
1900 with a market capitilisation of $8.19 Billion
• Large 2,665sqm* site with significant exposure to both Blackburn and Ferntree Gully Road’s – catering for large volumes of commercial and domestic transport
• Close proximity to the Monash University Clayton Campus
• Tenant pays all outgoings (excluding Land Tax)
• Fixed 3% annual increases
• Net Income $150,000 pa + GST
For Sale via auction on Wednesday 18 October 2017 at 10:30am AEDT at the Cushman and Wakefield offices - Level 9, 385 Bourke Street, Melbourne.
more information, please contact the exclusive agents at Cushman & Wakefield.