PRIME RETAIL OPPORTUNITIES IN BRISBANE'S BUSIEST FOOD COURT
Post Office Square is centrally located in the heart of the 'Golden Triangle' business district in close proximity to Central Station and Queen Street Mall. The precinct is the main thoroughfare for pedestrians moving from Central Station and the Adelaide Street bus interchange.
Post Office Square has over 63,000 pedestrians per business day walking along the centre two frontages on Adelaide Street and Queen Street and the centre itself has 16,000 visitors per business day.
• Located within close proximity of 300,000sqm of office accommodation (estimated to be 20,000 staff)
• Post Office Square is directly connected to two adjoining office buildings
• The Food Court and adjacent retail services are centrally located within the Brisbane CBD beneath one of the city’s major green spaces
• New major refurbishment - new lighting, flooring, amenities and services upgrades
• The surrounding A Grade office towers include:
o 300 Queen Street (20,000sqm)
o 215 Adelaide Street (29,000sqm)
o 259 Queen Street (34,000sqm)
o Central Plaza One 40,000sqm)
Queen Street (22,000sqm) Please contact Exclusive Agent Sam Degn, for further details.