Located on the southern side of Eastern Creek Drive, the property sits within what is considered arguably western Sydney's most sought after and "premier" industrial precinct. The property is located 600m* to Old Wallgrove Road and 3.2km* to the M4/M7 Interchange. Eastern Creek is located 40km* west of the Sydney CBD and the surrounding users include DHL, Fujitsu, Richo and Toll.
Unit 1, 51 Eastern Creek Drive is a modern A-Grade industrial facility which boasts a high internal warehouse clearance and is of a dado construction. Some of the other key features include:
* Internal warehouse clearance ranges from 9.1m to 11.5m*
* Access to the warehouse is via five (5) container height on-grade roller shutter doors and three (3) loading docks
* Large awning of 531sqm for all weather loading/unloading
* Huge hardstand area for truck turning/manoeuvrability
* Modern office accommodation
Should you wish to inspect the property internally or require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Stephen Chronopoulos of Cushman and Wakefield on 0468 703 021.