INDUSTRIOUS PRESENT. INVESTED FUTURE.
3, 16-20 Amcor Way, Campbellfield, VIC 3061
POINT OF INTEREST:
Immersed within the Industrial sector of Campbellfield, sits this 391 sqm* street fronted warehouse with so much more to offer. Currently leased until the 1st July 2021 and an annual net rental of $27,416.36, the property offers buyers the opportunity to invest or occupy in this competitive industrial market.
Comprising of a total land area of 472 sqm*, the warehouse shares a driveway with neighbours Wade Fab Steel Furniture and Framework. The wide streets throughout this precinct allows for large truck accessibility and in turn, endless flexibility and benefits. Seconds from the Hume Highway, M80 Ring Road and Cooper Street proves that this spot is one for keeps.
- Total building area of 391 sqm*
- Additional mezzanine storage 60m2*
- Total land area of 472 sqm*
- Industrial 1 zoning
- Industrial warehouse/office
- Currently tenanted providing $27,416.36 per annum
- Heating and cooling to the office
- 6 on-site car parks
- 700 m* to the Hume Highway
- 4.6 km* to Roxburgh Park railway station
- 5.7 km* to the Hume Freeway entrance
POINT OF VIEW:
Forward thinking and pioneers in efficiency. It’s a clear point to prove that this is the place to get your business and portfolio into top gear.
Pricing excludes GST
Corey Le Favi