A BLUE(STONE)CHIP OPPORTUNITY
481 Melbourne Road, Newport, VIC 3015
POINT OF INTEREST:
This bluestone Victorian heritage building established in 1875, offers double street frontage, creature comforts for guests, and for new owner operators, a potential rock-solid return on their investment. Spanning 810 sqm* and 22 rooms in total, it’s currently tenanted to Newport Homestay and Lodge, providing instant return on investment. Fully equipped with heating and cooling and sufficient on-site car spaces, it can accommodate people from all walks within its four walls. Beyond the here and now, there is development potential with thanks to a total land area of 1,606 sqm* and General Residential Zoning. And with some of the inner west’s finest cafes and parks from Mason Street to The Strand, to Williamstown beach all within a few kilometres, you’ll need two hands to count the plus points.
- Total building area of 810 sqm*.
- Total land area of 1,606 sqm*.
- Currently tenanted to Newport Homestay and Lodge Pty Ltd for $140,400.00 per annum excluding GST and outgoings until September 2021.
- Option to extend lease by one (1) year, providing income until September 2022.
- Live in the home, develop the rear of the site (STCA)
- Split system heating and cooling to accommodation.
- Open fireplace and ducted heating within the main residence.
- General Residential Zone.
- On-site car spaces.
- Dual street access via Steer Street.
- 500 m* to Newport railway station.
- 1.5 km* to the West Gate Freeway on ramp
- 2 km* to Williamstown retail precinct.
- Melbourne’s CBD less than 10 km* away.
POINT OF VIEW:
Established in 1875 giving 1875 reasons pointing to why this investment is as safe as houses.
Pricing excludes GST