FLEXIBILITY ON ANOTHER LEVEL
477 Sydney Road, Coburg, VIC 3058
POINT OF INTEREST:
Situated in the midst of the always active Sydney Road commercial precinct, is this two-storey retail and apartment combination, which is for sale via auction on Wednesday the 28th of April at 12pm. Set on a 388 sqm* block, the ground floor consists of a retail space including kitchenette, staff amenities, ducted heating and cooling, plus two car spaces at the rear, currently leased until 30th June 2021. Additionally, the first floor boasts an 85 sqm* two-bedroom apartment currently leased until 15th August 2021.
A unique freehold property with incredible main road exposure thanks to Sydney Road and nearby Bell Street, the new owners have the potential to occupy, continue to lease out and / or value add to the current improvements. And in such a prominent inner north location, the chance to be this flexible in operations is a rare one.
- Total building area of 410 sqm*.
- Ground floor retail of 325 sqm*.
- First floor two-bedroom apartment of 85 sqm*.
- Short term income: $142,806.24
- Generous site area of 388m2* with over 8 metres* frontage
- Two on-site car spaces at the rear.
- Ducted heating and cooling on ground floor.
- 60 m* to the corner of Sydney Road and Bell Street.
- 450 m* to Coburg railway station and tram route 19 along Sydney Road.
POINT OF VIEW:
We’ve settled the Melbourne vs. Sydney debate. Sydney Road in Melbourne.
Pricing excludes GST