LJ Hooker Commercial Adelaide is pleased to present to the market 42 Melbourne Street, North Adelaide.
Which presents a unique opportunity for vacant possession or investment. It's a perfect fit for a restaurateur or for someone seeking a new business venture, and also holds potential for redevelopment.
The current tenants Zapatas, are a landmark South Australian Mexican restaurant that has been operating successfully for over 40 years. The property also offers a rear residential tenancy which could be perfect to reside or operate as an AirBnb.
The commercial and residential property are for vacant possession with the commercial kitchen, bar and most furniture to stay upon completion of sale.
- Site Area: 463m2*
- Gross Lettable Area: 423m2*
- Full Commercial Kitchen
- Seating for 120 People
- High Exposure with 16,000 passing vehicles daily (Source: DPTI)
- Expansive signage opportunity
- Redevelopment Potential
- Commercial and Residential Tenancy
- Vacant Possession
* All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor's Statement (Form 1) will be available at the LJ Hooker Commercial Adelaide office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
RLA 231 015