Knight Frank Investment Sales are delighted present 34-36 Union Street, Adelaide to the market for sale via Best Offers by Thursday, 21 July at 4 pm.
This affordable investment will suit a variety of investor profiles, backed by its fully leased nature to a national business and prime location within Adelaide’s ‘East End’ precinct.
Key investment features include:
• Desirably located within Adelaide CBD’s ‘East End’, submersed within hospitality, retail, and service provider precinct
• Union Street location, between Rundle Street and Grenfell Street, offering high exposure to passing traffic
• Leased to national business, FinLease SA, through to January 2027 plus option to renew
• Recently refurbished, fully self-contained strata unit of 82 sqm* with front reception, open workspace, kitchenette, and toilet facilities
• Fixed 3% rent increases, with market review upon renewal
• Estimated current net income of $33,334.44 per annum
• No stamp duty payable
34-36 Union Street, Adelaide is offered to the market for sale via Best Offers by Thursday, 21 July at 4 pm.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact the exclusive marketing agents.