Presenting a rare and remarkable leasing opportunity, one of Rosebery’s most historic buildings is available for long-term lease comprising 2,734m² of modern and incredibly flexible office and warehouse space. Its tree-lined address sits in the epicentre of a revitalised location undergoing a boom in commercial and residential growth. Its availability is a major event in this inner-city suburb in which properties of this calibre are tightly held and are rarely offered.
Adaptability is the cornerstone of this building and will appeal to diverse commercial enterprises, from fashion houses to fin-tech, corporate headquarters to furniture showrooms.
The building has been upgraded to modern standards, retaining the massive timber beams and sandstone façade. Now you can occupy this unique property and take advantage of everything the building and location has to offer.
• Character building with high ceilings, exposed timber beams, sandstone walls and original features
• 2,734m²* of modern and incredibly flexible office and warehouse space
• Off-street parking for 17 vehicles with expansion potential
• Great exposure and visibility
• DDA compliant and wheelchair accessible
• Concealed underfloor electricals and air-conditioning ducts (fully operational)
• Exclusive kitchen facilities and restrooms on each floor; ground floor shower facilities
• 850m* to Green Square Station
• Only 5 minutes* by train to Sydney CBD from Green Square Station
• Easy motorway access to the Sydney CBD, Eastern Distributor and major arterial roads
Please contact the agents below to arrange an inspection:
0412 903 063
0432 242 063
0416 538 727